So I took this personality test that Hox & Ammie were goofing around with. (Sorry girls....I meant to write "conducting important scientific studies.") Anyway, it was pretty fun and we laughed a lot. Especially when Holly told me what Ammie's said about me and Holly's friends....I'll let Hox or Ammie fill you all in on the details there. COMICAL!
So anyway, here's the link for the questions: http://theobvious.typepad.com/blog/2005/05/the_cube.html
But get the key from: http://personal.ansir.com/cube/glossary.html
Hope you all have as much fun as we did!
Carina's Swing Dance at Eagle Middle School
10 years ago
7 comments:
so Dave i'm impressed that you are doing some posting. I pretty much don't let corby touch my blog unless i need help figuring something out or need a witty title or something?
Ammie-don't get too impressed yet, I'm technotarded.
OK, so seriously, Dave, did YOU put that title on top of the page: I Love a Man In Uniform? Cuz that'd be weird. And I quite agree with you on the technotarded assessment. But that's what you have me for. And Ammie, you're smart not to let a man near your blog. I'm with you, babe. Girl power!
p.s. Dave, you're funny in writing! Good job!
(in reference to the cube)
is it bad that Matt ate our kids?
Holy Crap Lori! That is one of the funniest things I've ever heard!
Just for the record..I owe all the credit to Corby for making my blog look the way it does. All I do is post things. So now who's technotarded?...
Post a Comment