Dave was hanging out at the Superbowl on Sunday instead of being at church. Here he is spitting in the Patriot's gatorade jug. He's bitter that his 49ers didn't even get close.
Doesn't he look cute on the field?! Love you babe!
Carina's Swing Dance at Eagle Middle School
10 years ago
6 comments:
Awwww, poor Dave couldn't go to church on Sunday...he was stuck AT THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!
Oh, man, I love the comment about being stuffed in the locker! Holly = funny. At least now I know why my Pats lost the game. It was the Dave curse.
SERIOUSLY FUNNY!
Dave you have such a hard job!
And we would like to excuse Brother B. as he is away in Phoenix with work.---NICE
What the heck Lori?! I was getting paid! I can't help it if my job REQUIRES me to hang out with the NFL's A-list.
Awww, and yet you're decent enough to hang out(or slum) with us Sierra Vista B-listers for free! But I didn't see any pics of you with the A-listers. Brady's locker doesn't count.
Post a Comment