Friday, March 7, 2008

While I was away Ammie tagged me

I'm sure you are all anxiously awaiting my answers.

1. What I was doing 10 years ago?

In the year 1998 I was pregnant with number 3, Emma. Dave had rejoined the military in the Airforce this time and he was going through training while I packed up the apartment in Logan, UT in preparation to move to Monterey, CA.

2. 5 things on my to do list today.

* Update my blog
* Make a dental appointment
* Do laundry
* Do dishes
* Take a nap

3. Snacks I enjoy

When I'm in a snacky mood anything in the house is game. I have been known to eat whole jars of green olives, cheese, fruit snacks, any chocolate Dave has hidden away, peanut butter and marshmallows on saltine crackers melted in the microwave, and beware any treats that have been "saved" for a later time because they are not safe when I am on the prowl.

4. What I would do if I became a millionaire?

Not anything too exciting. I would buy a house, 3 cars, braces for the kids, pay off all debt, put money aside for missions and weddings, spend $5000 on a new wardrobe(what not to wear), travel with Dave all over the world, build a brand new house for my parents, write a book about becoming a millionaire, and try to remember to be generous to friends and the little people who got me there.

5. 3 bad habits

* Always being right (I hate that)
* Looking good in the morning (so annoying)
* A little too perfect (get's me into trouble all the time)

6. Places I have lived. Let's just name states or it will take too long.

* Indiana
* Michigan
* Minnesota
* Pennsylvania
* Wisconsin
* Maine
* Idaho
* Utah
* New Mexico
* California
* Arizona

7. Jobs I have had

Cashier, data-entry, mud wrestler, secretary, bagger, home care for elderly, daycare provider, pin-up girl, mom and wife

8. 5 things people don't know about me.

* I can't sleep if there are cupboard doors open
* I snore
* I cry whenever my kids sing
* I have to sleep with one foot out of the covers
* I have always wanted to be a movie star

I am sure that is more than you ever wanted to know about me. I tag Dave and Jeff Coburn!

7 comments:

BossyMommy said...

Holly, it's such a small world...I mean your number 5's are all the same as mine! And who knew you were a pin-up girl, too? And then there's the cupboard doors thing...'cept I can take it a step further...I can't sleep (or even think straight) when CLOSET doors are open, either. Gosh, we're such similar creatures. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.

Anonymous said...

I knew the moment I met you that you have perfection issues too. We perfect girls have to stick together.

Frehner Family said...

Well you perfect girls are gonna be stickin' without me around. Are you kidding! Open doors and cuboards are the last thing I'm worried about!

Anonymous said...

Mud Wrestler?! How in the SAM @#^$ did I miss that?! Can you get that job back? Meeee Yowww! :o)

BossyMommy said...

Dave, you're just plain creepy sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Creepy?! What the heck is creepy about that?! Hol is smokin' HOT and I'm really torked I didn't know her then. Anyone know how to make a time machine? Let me see...I need "Doc" Brown, a De Lorean DMC-12, some plutonium in nuclear reaction to generate 1.21 jigawatts of power, and enough room to reach eighty-eight miles per hour...NO PROBLEM!

BossyMommy said...

I didn't say anything about the mud wrestling. I just think you're creepy. Seemed like a good place to type it. (o: Not commenting on Holly's hotness one way or the other. Puts me right in the closet with you. Or would I be OUT of the closet? Guess we'll never know.