There's nothing like getting up close and personal. I went with Dave to a conference in Mexico. We were too afraid of losing our camera to ask any of the locals to take a picture for us so we took it ourselves. There are too few pictures of the 2 of us alone to pass up the opportunity.
I love spending time with my guy. Right now he's standing on our balcony which looks over the Sea of Cortez. Isn't he the cutest!
We stayed at Hotel Penasco Del Sol. It was fantastic. It was roomy and right on the beach.
If you look close you can see some of the security detail surrounding the hotel. I don't know if I felt safer or not with the Mexican police sitting outside my room with machine guns.

5 comments:
That looks Awesome! We will have to tag along one of these times. It looks so fun. Cute pictures Hol!
Wow!! That looks so fun! I am glad you got to spend some time together and get away!
DONT let the kids come! Enjoy that cute hubby without kids. Glad you guys had fun! You two definitely deserve it!
I'm with Tami. Messican beaches are meant for grown-ups. Take the kids to Disneyland...or Bisbee. Glad you guys had fun. You need to get away now and then and escape reality. At least that's what I hear. I'll have to try it some time.
So the smile on Daves face definitly reads NO KIDS. We are all jealous
Post a Comment