Friday, July 18, 2008

Trip to the Temple

It has been awhile since Dave and I have been able to go to the temple. This last weekend though we were able to con I mean convince some friends into taking our kids off our hands so we could enjoy the blessings of the temple. Thank you so much Wilcox and Pyle families!!!

Our friends Jeremy and Alisha came with us. We told them we should take pictures because who knows when they'll be back after the twins arrive.

It was a wonderful experience as always. I love to spend time in the temple. Dave's schedule is so crazy lately that spending any time with him is a treat so to have him drop everything and take me to the temple was wonderful. Work did catch up to him on the way home but by then it was too late for them to ruin our day. I love you Dave.

2 comments:

Tam said...

How fun! It is good to see a picture of Jeremy and Elisha. She looks so stinkin cute. Why are prego women so much cuter when you are not pregnant?

Frehner Family said...

Awesome! Maybe one day we'll have a temple here for you to go to and I'll get to see your kids. Unfortunately, our luck would allow us to see it built and then we'll move. But who knows...

cute pictures