
Over Fall Break my brother Josh and his wife Katie celebrated their second anniversary with us down in Mexico.

The Resort we stayed in had a lot of fun to offer the kids. They had a lazy river that the kids could float on, several pools to choose from and a slide that was a favorite with everyone.



The trip ended a little early for Jordan. Dave and I had the scare of our lives. Jordan was sliding down the
water slide and stood at the platform at the bottom. The next girl in line slid down and ran into him. He fell and was knocked unconscious. Dave and I were clueless to this event and were shocked to see my brother Josh running towards us with a lifeless Jordan laying in his arms. We are not quite sure how long he was out but it took a few minutes once we reached him for him to open his eyes. Dave and Josh gave him a blessing and Dave headed to the ER in Tucson.
Jordan is fine now and is excitedly telling everyone about his trip to the ER. He figures the time alone with Dad and the extra attention he got was worth the bump on the head but Dave and I agree that we can do without that kind of excitement for the rest of our lives. We are so grateful Heavenly Father was watching out for our Jordan.

3 comments:
It looks like a lot of fun. I've been anxiously awaiting the pictures. We sure miss you guys.
Holy Cow! What a scare! I'm glad he is o.k. It looks like you guys had so much fun. That's awesome. The baptism looks like it went well also. Way to go Jordan.
Oh no! I'm glad he's okay. And mexico looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment