Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Pinewood Derby

Ahhh, the Pinewood Derby! A great tradition of Cub Scouting.

The thrill of the race. . . .

The joy of a win. . . .


The agony of defeat!


It all starts with a block of wood and hopefully a parent that knows what they're doing. Thanks for helping our little guy make such a great car Dave. Congratulations Jordan for getting 1st place in the Wolf division. Good luck at Districts!!!


If only Dave had been around to help Rennes. Maybe he wouldn't have lost every race.
Sorry Rennes.


2 comments:

Tam said...

Usually its the first kid that gets all the parental support! Sorry Rennes! The agony of defeat picture is HILARIOUS! I am not looking forward to 'scrub scouts!

a-anderson said...

That is awesome Jordan won. It sounds like our boys did well. I feel like a total scout slacker. I don't know how you made a car. I would have no clue.