Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Holly's Tag

So I went to Indiana to help my mom after a hip replacement. Dave took the week off of work to watch the kids and it just so happened to be Dr. Seuss week at school. This was dress like your favorite Dr. Seuss character day and Dave went out and got all the stuff and painted the shirts and did the hair all by himself. What a GREAT Dad and Husband!



So here's the tag. . . . . go to your photos and pick the 6th folder and the 6th picture and post it with an explanation. I tag Alish, Debbie, Lisa, Alyson, Marnie and Andrea. Let's see them girls!

5 comments:

a-anderson said...

That is awesome! I am impressed with his abilities and that he even thought to take a picture!

Tam said...

I want to know why he picked Jack to be Thing #2?

natalie said...

Hey Bodily's, that picture is great and Dave is a great guy, and your not too shabby either holly!! We miss you guys a ton too and hope for the day for you to move here!!

prRiggs said...

That is impressive!
Hopefully you enjoyed your week "off"

Deb said...

wow, I'm a slacker. Just saw the tag. It's a good thing you like me anyway! ;o)