Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What you think of Me!

Alish sent me a survey that asked me to send back one word that described her. I sent it back to her and then sent the survey on asking everyone to send a word back to me describing what they thought of me. So I know I only sent this around to friends and that's kind of cheating because I know you won't say anything too terrible but I liked your words for me. I also noticed that the stronger the word the longer you've known me. I need to send this out in another 10 years to the same people and see what kind of things you say. So here it is:

Tough
Bold
Fiesty
Confident
Tolerant
Thoughtful
Reliable
Giving
Loved

I especially like Loved, sent to me by someone who barely knows me but still an observation that I needed to hear. I want you all to know how much I appreciate your friendship and count on the love that you share with me, despite my less loveable traits. If I seem confident, bold, fiesty and tough it's because I know that I have back-up. If I seem tolerant, thoughtful, reliable, and giving it's because it is so easy to serve friends like you. I love you guys!!

3 comments:

The Hatch's said...

I remember commenting "clean". So I didn't make the list? :)

The Bodily Family said...

I must have missed that one. I guess it was too obvious. :) You are definitely on my list of friends though Lisa.

a-anderson said...

Sounds like you. I did not get back much variety on my list.