Thursday, October 1, 2009

School Drop Off Line

So I have had 4 birthdays, soccer, and plenty of family news to post but it takes being really annoyed to get me to finally post. What can I say I'm a bit of a complainer and I need an outlet.

Anyway, I have 5 kids so I know that it's not easy to get them ready and out the door for school in the morning, but the drop off line is NOT the place to get them ready. Seriously, this car in front of me stops and out comes 2 boys with their arms full of stuff. Then comes the backpacks that they are trying to stuff. Next the door opens again and another boy comes out. Then another backpack, of course they all needed water bottles and mom needed to sign something. Meanwhile the line is getting longer and longer and everyone is boxed in. Show a little courtesy people. Park your car and get your crap together.

Okay I'm done. Hopefully I'll get my crap together and post some more important stuff!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh woman, I know EXACTLY what you mean! Bugs me to death!

Andrea said...

that would really annoy me! Don't worry I had a dad yell out "IDIOT" to me because I didn't make a left hand turn fast enough for me. Then he pulls over and lets out his sweet little girl. Nice example, buddy!

The Braun Family said...

Now I miss you even more!