These kids went "ape" over the monkeys on the monkey trail. (I am so clever)
I took the pink shirt idea from Debbie's mom. You couldn't miss me.
A few toads on the toadstool
Jack is smiling because the Anaconda isn't there to claim his skin
17 years later and we're still having Fun!!
These kids went "ape" over the monkeys on the monkey trail. (I am so clever)
I took the pink shirt idea from Debbie's mom. You couldn't miss me.
A few toads on the toadstool
Jack is smiling because the Anaconda isn't there to claim his skin
5 comments:
cheesey Hol! Very Cheesey....but cute. Great pics. looks like you had a lot of fun!
Looks like a fun trip. And I don't care WHAT anyone else says...I LIKE your pink shirt.
How fun! Phoenix is awesome, but don't get any ideas about moving there and leaving us! (Tami)
Loved the pink shirt, I would've preferred an umbrella, but it still worked.
Honestly though, with PTO taxes due, shouldn't you be working on them?? ;o)
Debbie- I loved the comment on the taxes. You are the freakin' funniest!
I'm off to my room to sulk because I thought FOR SURE that I was THE funniest, not Debbie. And she's not only the funniest, but the FREAKIN funniest! How do I compete with that? Dang it. Gotta go work on my material.
Post a Comment