Friday, May 16, 2008

Talented Girls



The girls showed off their stuff this last week with a band concert and talent show. Savannah did great playing her Sax and Emma showed some attitude with her "Skater Boy" routine. Unfortunately, the video is too long so you'll have to be content with a couple photos.

4 comments:

Tam said...

Love the pictures. I am jealous we didnt get to go camping with you guys! Tony would have gladly strung all of us up in the trees! Made me miss SV for a bit (just a bit). Your girls are too cute, watch out (I dont know who I am warning - your girls or the boys that attempt to date them)!

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog layout! Soo cute, but not quite as cute as your kids. Love you guys!

Frehner Family said...

cute stuff Hol. I'm sorry I missed it!

Tam said...

You know I used to play the saxophone, I was so good that the band teacher asked me if I wanted to play the french horn, then he asked me if I would play the baritone tuba, then he asked me if I would be responsible for the really important job of hitting the triangle thinger. Finally he asked me if I would spend more time playing football...Tony