My mother-in-law told me that her 4th child was so mellow that she thought something was wrong with him. I think it might be that Heavenly Father prepares 4th children for the chaos of their new homes because Jordan was the same way. Jordan was such a quiet baby that I have to confess I forgot about him on several occasions. Yet another reason I was never nominated for Mother of the Year. He just wasn't as demanding as the other 3. He is such a good kid and he says the funniest things. You just have to love my Jordan.
This is his 4th birthday with his favorite cousin/brother Skot. Jordan loves Skot so much that he has a permanent bed in our house. Jordan sometimes asks me if he can sleep in Skot's bed (the top bunk).
I have a ton of pictures of Jordan in the sink. If I couldn't find him when he was little I would start checking sinks and tubs. He is a water boy! He used to jump in the pool and smile at you from the bottom. Quite a frightening thing to see.
He's such a beautiful boy. With his blonde hair and always quick to smile.
Another example of his love of water. This is a slip and slide and he couldn't get enough of it.
He plays hard and sleeps harder. While the other kids were still waking up every two hours he was sleeping through everything.
Carina's Swing Dance at Eagle Middle School
10 years ago
6 comments:
Happy bday Jordan! I cant believe he is 8. Cute pictures and even cuter kid!
Well, your birthday season must almost be over. Happy Birthday Jordan! Eight is such a great age. I was hoping that the third child was the calm one!:)
Happy Birthday, Jordan! Ahem, a clue, Tyler loved the Cove! ;o)
Jordan is a sweetie. But I have to respectfully disagree with you on that 4th child theory. Have you MET Lucas? Ben's my sweetie. I think we can safely throw all birth-order theories out the window. But you probably knew that.
It was her 5th child. I'm her fourth and I caused some serious stress. ;) gwen
P.s. happy birthday sweet boy
Sorry Gwen! There's too many of you to keep count.:) There goes my theory. Jackson is far from mellow.
Post a Comment