My favorite time of year! I can become someone or something else for a day, have fun and eat lots of candy. How fun is that! Dave and I are on the lookout for good costume ideas for a couple of Halloween Parties we are attending. Ideas that we've had so far are:
McCain and Palin
Police Officer and Prisoner
Ketchup and Mustard
Tooth Fairy and Tooth
These are just a few. What can you envision Dave and I dressed up as? Give us your ideas and input. Only 3 more weeks until Halloween!
6 comments:
I've got the best costume that one of my best friends did but its rather, uh, uncomfortable. She was a 1980's aerobic instructor w/ the off the shoulder cut up sweat shirt and a thong leotard over biker shorts (she was 7 months prego and doesnt have the tiniest bum to begin w/) and he was a white trash 80's man w/ a killer mullet, wife beater and cut off acid washed denium shorts so short the pockets hung out. The pictures are COMPLETELY hilarious. Good luck!
I love the McCain & Palin idea.
You don't know me but I am Tony Dickamore's aunt and I clicked over to your blog because I too am all about Halloween. Just a couple ideas....I wore a white t-shirt and had a big black felt Z on it and my husband wore a black t-shirt and had a big bra on over it, we were a zebra! Last year I made him a peanut costume out of felt and I got a big rectangular box and covered it in yellow felt and made arm and neck holes and we were peanut butter!! Good Luck!
Love the new look! It's quite bold. As far as costumes, I like the police officer/prisoner idea....as long as Holly's the officer of course.
How about Gabrella and Troy HSM 1,2,and soon 3. Steve and I are trying to pull together Sharpy and Ryan. ~Gwen
Holly: Little Bo Peep. Dave: sheep. Baaaaaaa.
Post a Comment