Monday, November 10, 2008

Camera Found

Yeah!! Dave found my camera. Here are a few pictures from Halloween. Jordan, Jackson and Emma joined some friends before the Village Meadows Fall Festival.


Ren and Katie Strebe had a similar theme in mind.


Aren't they a scarey lot? Savannah is the resident Witch Doctor with a few Voodoo dolls. Emma decided to be Robin Hood to match her friends Maid Marian costume. Ren is a 50's Greaser, Jordan a skeleton, and last but not least Jackson impressed all with his bat wings that pop out when he pulls a string.


Alisha's goulish pair were too cute not to throw in there too.
All in all a pretty good Halloween although we missed Dave terribly. He promises not to miss it next year and now I have it in writing.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

You guys looked awesome! Savanna you scare me girl!

Unknown said...

I didnt know Alisha had her twins. They are so cute (and big)! Tell her congrats. I cant imagine twins. Our ward has 6 sets of twins -- its crazy! Your kids looked darling.

The Braun Family said...

Sooooo Adorable! You have got some of the cutest kids. Must be an Ashby thing :) I'm glad you found your camera.