Hol tagged me to make a list, so here goes......
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH - The Office, Life, 30 Rock, Heroes, Lost, Myth Busters, Deadliest Catch....and of course...Star Trek (the original series.)
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS - The Fish Hopper (Cannery Row), Rodizio Grill (Trolley Square), Cafe Roka (Old Bisbee), Marrakesh (Washington DC), El Guero Canelo (Tucson), Any cafe in the Latin Quarter (Paris), Tajine (Moroccan restaurant in the Old Souq, Doha, Qatar), Aqui Es Con Flavio (Puerto Penasco, Mexico)
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY - Took the midgets to the bus, went to the range, saw Twilight with Hol and her friends (successfully infiltrated my first "girls night out"), read a book, went to the office in Tucson, bought snacks to smuggle into the movie, downloaded music from itunes, laughed at facebook postings (cringed at a horrible photo of me posted by my bro-in-law).
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO - Thanksgiving with family, Turkey Bowl football, hot tubbing, putting up Christmas lights, Christmas, watching Christmas movies, finishing the back yard (a ten-year project), two week Christmas break from work.
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST - Going on a cruise with Hol, taking Hol to Europe, scuba diving with Hol, Ruth and Lance, taking Hol and the kids on another ski trip to Utah, escaping for a long weekend to a Monterey B&B with Hol, get my pilot's license, learn to kiteboard, win the lotto to pay for my wish list.
8 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING - I have no idea...the first 8 people to comment on my post (assuming 8 people take the time to READ my post!)
Carina's Swing Dance at Eagle Middle School
10 years ago
7 comments:
Not only will I respond, knowing that I now have to create my own 8 list (which is forming itself much like those 'get to know you' emails that my friends dont send me anymore) but I will also take a moment to tell you that you are a bit of a show off. That's right. I said it. Most of your favorite restaurants are out side the US.... way to run it in..... although, the prospect of finding this cringe inducing photo of you is most tempting.... :)
Glad you enjoyed your 'Girls night out'.... :) :)
I'm afraid you won't find Dave's photo. His brother-in-law was kind enough to remove it. Although he does still have it in his arsenal in case the need arises to use it again.
I read your post Dave! I'll have to see if I can get my hubby to participate. I cant believe you get two weeks off for Christmas. Tony definitely needs to go work for the government! We are excited to get to see you guys in a couple weeks!
You so didn't infultrate the girls night out. YOu totally wanted to go and fit right in.... and no I'm not going to be tagged.
Hey dork! I already tagged you on mine. So now you're tagged twice.
Hol
you can not make me....moowahahaha
Post a Comment