We had a girls night and went to see The Nutcracker. I was surprised to see how beautiful the costumes and backdrops were. Pretty good for little Sierra Vista. The ballet was very good as well. I was surprised how many older men they found to wear tights and dance around. It was a fun night and the girls all seemed to enjoy the ballet. I just love my girls and the times like these we get to spend together.

6 comments:
What, Dave was too busy to dance this year? : ) One of my favorite Christmas memories as a kid was going to watch the nutcracker. I bet your girls loved it!
what a great GNH!
Dave loves the tights. Just like Nacho Libre says, "sometimes a man needs to wear stretchy pants." Unfortunately, the lead role was already cast and Dave has to be the star. Maybe next year.
Thanks for inviting us. It is so fun to get out with the girls!
Looks like fun. We missed the one here again. I was hoping to make it this year.
I am just catching up on my blog entries. Thanks for taking Madisen! She loves the "Nutcracker". Maybe next year, we can all go see it in DC! (I'm keeping my fingers crossed.)
Post a Comment