Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tooth Fairy

The Tooth Fairy has been a frequent visitor at our house because of the plethora of lost teeth. Jackson lost his first two teeth in the same night a few weeks ago. I've just been a little slow to blog the occasion.

Jordan has lost 4 teeth including this one that needed a little persuading. It wasn't wanting to come out and Jordan needed a little extra money for Christmas shopping so he let Dad pull it. Tooth Fairies around here pay a GOLD dollar per tooth. Of our 5 children, Jordan is the only one that would ever have sat still for this.

4 comments:

Tam said...

OUCH! Man Dave, have you been frustrated lately and decided to take it out on poor Jordan? I think Tae would faint seeing those pliers coming toward her mouth! Congrats on losing your teeth Jack!

The Hatch's said...

I have seen this fairy before, but that is the scariest tooth fairy I have ever seen.

The Braun Family said...

Jordan, you are so brave! Way to go Jackson!!

Anonymous said...

oh, how i love you all. Add Jordon, mmmmm melt my heart. Is he still selling cookies and lemonaid? Sweet selfless boy. I want to see you all SOOOOO bad. Post more and more pictures too. That's what I want for Christmas-- more Bod Squad. ;}

Love you, Gwennie