My kids are AWESOME!!! I love that they love to hang out with each other. They had a blast bowling and running around like maniacs at the scout expo. The older ones take care of the younger and they are all the best of friends.
Carina's Swing Dance at Eagle Middle School
10 years ago
7 comments:
Wow! You have had so much going on that was some major posts. It is so fun that all your kids are doing their own things and showing their talents!
You have got the cutest family! Give them all hugs for me.
Cute pics! They are darling kids! How do you 'help' them be such good friends? I swear ours have a love/hate relationship!
Looks like fun! That gives me something to be excited about with scouts!
You are so right! You do have great kids. How is the back yard coming along? Is it done??
That looks so fun! I love when they are all happy and getting along. You're lucky!
Hiya! Found you from Alisha's link. Cute family pics!
Post a Comment