Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Easter

Easter was a dark day this year for Dave and I. We were both feeling sick. Dave was worse off than me so I actually dragged my behind out of bed to take these pictures from the couch.



The kids enjoyed finding their Easter baskets but unfortunately the Easter Bunny was too lazy to hide the eggs. Savannah and Emma came to the rescue and hid eggs after church but by then I wasn't up to taking anymore pictures.







The kids did get to enjoy a good Easter dinner thanks to Alish. We were supposed to have dinner with them but we didn't want to share our germs so she sent over some yummy food over for the kids to enjoy while Mom & Dad suffered in bed.



1 comment:

The Mazz Fam said...

What a sad story. Can you up date your blog again with a happy story?