Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pushy Women

So I guess it's not enough to make a post. It has to be a happy one too. I guess I can think of a couple nice things about the past month. Here you go Melissa.We had a Bunco Baby Shower for Lisa. It was a lot of fun and Lisa had an adorable baby boy for all her hard work. Definitely a Happy Event.

Jordan and I had fun at his fieldtrip to the Reid Park Zoo in Tucson. Another Happy Event in the Bodily household.
I can't forget the school carnival! This is the aftermath of the festivities. The kids look forward to it every year and this year I could enjoy it with them and not stress over all the behind the scene stuff. I also won big time this year. I won some fun prizes for the Bunco Fundraiser we had for Ren.
Always the Highlight of my evenings is when Jack passes out. I guess I had more Happy Events then I thought. It was a pretty good month.

3 comments:

The Hatch's said...

You totaly need to rename this post because the picture of me looks like I'm pushing a baby out. YUCK!!

The Mazz Fam said...

Much better. I can't believe someone actually took my advise. Nice. I'm proud of you. I liked the pictures.

Jer and Lish said...

Looks like a fun and eventful month. Now you get to look forward to summer:)