Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dave's Birthday Extravaganza

So Dave was pretty much spoiled for his birthday. His co-workers in Tucson threw him a party, he got breakfast in bed, took the day off work, I made his favorite dish for lunch, Savannah made his favorite dinner dish and we almost burned down the house with his birthday cake and candles. I then planned a dinner party at Hana Tokyo, a Japanese steak House, with 14 of our closest friends.;0)It was a blast! Here's some pictures.

6 comments:

Jill and Scott said...

Looks like fun! Sorry we couldn't make it. Glad Dave had a great birthday!

a-anderson said...

Great party!

The Hatch's said...

A BLOG POST!!!!! WE had a blast we need to do this again.

The Clawson's said...

That was way fun! And I'm lovin the picture of Lance and Dave.

The Braun Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Wish we could have been there.

Deb said...

How fun! Wish we could've been there to celebrate!