As you can see this momma is about ready to pop! Alisha is having twins and the poor girl is out of room. We celebrated the blessed event with a little get together at Debbie's house. Thank you Debbie for your hospitality!
The cake was provided by Lisa, of course. The two peas in a pod were adorable and of course it was delicious.

Now this is an excellent reason for me to be done having kids. The poor girls feet! She is such a trooper though. Never a complaint from Alisha. She is such a happy mom! Good Luck Leesh!
5 comments:
Wish I could have been there. Poor Alisha, she is out of room, but not for long. That is so exciting!!!
What great friends you guys are! The poor girl. She looks so~ ready. Let her know we wish her luck! Get that girl bloggin'! We miss you guys. Hope alls well.
My feet just hurt for her! I am so excited she is having babies. They'll make awesome parents. You guys are so sweet to throw her a shower!
What an adorable cake! Someone's got a lot of talent.
You are rocking the blog! Cute pics of Alicia. I'm so excited for the babies. (I need my fix.)
Post a Comment