Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Voting Day

Isn't she adorable?
Mrs. Robinson had them doing these weird signs. It was like no sign language I've ever seen.

Our school music teacher puts on a freedom concert every year to honor our veterans, country and our freedoms. This year she picked the sapiest (sp?) songs ever. I guess I'm of the opinion that the good 'ole patriotic songs that I grew up with can't really be replaced. Emma was adorable though. She had a few speaking parts. The only way to see your kids in the music programs here is by having them tryout for parts. Otherwise she has a tendency to put the short kids (my kids) in the way back.

5 comments:

Frehner Family said...

she is adorable. Good luck with the camera hunting!

Tam said...

I THINK I know why she puts your kids in the back (well, the boys at least)! Love Emma's piggies. She is a doll.

a-anderson said...

I love Emma, I think it is because she reminds me of Lexi. She is soooo darling.

The Braun Family said...

She is way adorable! That's cool that they do a patriotic program like that.

Andrea said...

she is so adorable!!! what a cute girl!