Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Year

So it's already January 27th and this is my first post of the year. I have been having trouble with finding time. I used to blog while my daycare kids slept. Unfortunately, I now have 2 kids that won't take naps. They still have quiet time but it's not the same thing. So now I have to get more creative. The twins are currently coloring at my feet as I blog. I am curious to see how this year shapes up. Ren is turning 16 this year and I'm a little anxious about that. Our friends the Coburns are leaving us and that will definitely take a toll on date nights. I am in a new calling as a Den Leader for Cub Scouts and being constantly reminded by the Committee Chair that I am doing things wrong. Dave is now Young Men's President and so has jumped from the pot into the fire. I'm facing new challenges with the kids' education and activities. All in all I'm more worried than curious. I guess I just need to find a little Faith that the Lord knows what He's doing.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You guys will be awesome at any calling.I know what you mean about Ren. It's hard to see them grow up. I just got called to primary and helped out with the class last sunday. I have many challenges. I need to have faith and pray for guidance or I am in big trouble.

BossyMommy said...

congrats? on the new callings? Now, Dave as YM prez means a new bishopric? Who dat be? And does the new counselor text his buddies during sacrament meeting, too? If not, that's a shame. I was always amused by that.