Wednesday, May 27, 2009

End of School Activities

Jordan worked really hard, with some help from Emma, on this blue bird for his egg drop activity. The rules were you had to use materials around the house, it couldn't be larger than a 18x18x18 box, and it had to look like something (ie. a robot, flower, etc).They took your project and put a raw egg inside and then proceeded to drop it from 50 feet in the air.

Your project was a success if after the drop the egg was still intact.


Yeah Jordan!!!!

Here is Jordan again participating in the Seussical Musical. His facial expressions were priceless. He has the dramatic flare just like Savannah.

The first graders also put on a performance. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of Jackson's facial expressions because he was in the back row with the tall kids. He refused to go on stage unless he could stand by his friend Marcus, the tallest kid in first grade.
Emma looked like she belonged in the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra in her beautiful dress. She had an outdoor band concert and sounded wonderful.
Here are Emma and Averi who stole the show with their dance to Hey Mickey! They won second place in the school talent show.



5 comments:

Frehner Family said...

fun posts hol- i need to get mine done you're so inspiring.

The Braun Family said...

I love it! What a talented bunch you have.

Andrea said...

Jackson, You rock buddy!

Emma, you look so poised playing the flute! Wish I could have heard you. I'm sure you're great!

Congrats on the dance!

a-anderson said...

It looks like fun, but I bet you are glad to have all the craziness over and relax at the pool. hint, hint

Jer and Lish said...

I love your kids! They always give you good stories to tell. Congrats to Jordan on the egg drop.